We are seeking an experienced sales and business manager to oversee the continued development of our sales, distribution and OEM business in the USA.
The candidate needs to have some experience in an OEM sales or business development role working closely with engineering teams in the selection and specification of performance critical components, as well as negotiating with buyers, and commercial client teams.
Preferably with some good understanding of the professional audio dealer and distribution network throughout the US, he will work closely with key customers, representatives and distributors to maximize the business and customer service experience
Should have technical understanding of audio, loudspeakers, drivers and sound reinforcement systems (design, general configuration, usage…)
Candidate will work closely with Spain Headquarters as well as with Beyma US partner.
Appropriated candidate must have Valid US work permit.
The position also requires:
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by carrying out market research.
- Assess competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’.
- Provide information for management by providing reports and analyses on product and product features; answering questions and requests
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data.
- Manage and develop opportunities and relationships with existing and new pro audio OEM customers.
- Understand the technical features of our product range to competently converse and translate the needs of our OEM customers and distributors.
- Ensure OEM project specifications are carefully managed and delivered accurately to the R&D department.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies with existing distributors, and increase product listings in line with the specific needs of each market and company strategy.
- Conduct market reviews and research existing and new distribution markets, visiting where possible and as required.
- Work towards an annual sales strategy and target, monitoring progress on a monthly basis.
- Prepare planning and activity reports to management.
- Provide market feedback to management on competitor products and industry trends.
- Deep understanding of electroacoustic systems (loudspeakers, filters, enclosures, acoustic radiation).
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
Candidate will work remotely, when not travelling within USA visiting customers or attending exhibitions
Regular National (USA) and occasional (International /Europe) Travel will be required.
Attend international pro audio trade exhibitions in assigned region, including USA and Europe.
If you want to join us, please send us an email with your CV to email@example.com